Please do take good care of yourself and your loved ones and stay safe! We will welcome you to Mongolia once the pandemic is gone. With promising vaccinations coming, we are confident that day will be soon and so excited to meet with you in Mongolia tours. Here’s an update after the COVID-19 travel features & conditions for Premium Travel Mongolia’s tours.
- Mongolia is likely to open its’ borders to international travellers (prior COVID-19 vaccination required) by July 2021 the earliest. Therefore, our 2021 tours are scheduled to start after 01 July.
- And to enforce social distancing and health measures in the “new normal”, we have set to run the tours with min 2 and max 8 participants (it was 4-12pax before) unless requested otherwise.
- As many are facing financial challenges due to long quarantines all over the world, we are to offer more precise pricing for different tour groups, e.g. 2-3pax, 4-5pax and 6-8pax respectively.
- At Premium Travel Mongolia we will ensure all our staff follow required preventive procedures and disinfect our vehicles and equipment constantly. We kindly ask for your cooperation on this.
- Moreover, Mongolian tourist Ger camps are of small capacity with maximum 70-80 person/night with an average of 30-40 person/night. All hotels in Ulaanbaatar and tourist Ger camps at destinations will follow strict social distancing and health measures set by the Ministry of Health (based on guidelines by WHO), and the tourism authority of Mongolia.