Please do take good care of yourself and your loved ones and stay safe! We will welcome you to Mongolia once the pandemic is gone. With promising vaccinations coming, we are confident that day will be soon and so excited to meet with you in Mongolia tours. Here’s an update after the Mongolia COVID-19 latest information on travel features & conditions for Premium Travel Mongolia’s tours.
- Mongolia opened its’ borders to international travellers (at least 2 doses of COVID-19 vaccination certificate/recovery within 180 days proof required) on 14 February 2022. Therefore, our 2022 tours are scheduled to start by 01 June 2022.
- And to enforce social distancing and health measures in the “new normal”, we have set to run the tours with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 participants (it was 4-12pax before) unless requested otherwise.
- As many are facing financial challenges due to long quarantines all over the world, we are offering more precise pricing for different tour group sizes, e.g. 2-3pax, 4-5pax, and 6-8pax respectively.
- In Mongolia, you might be asked to wear face masks in public places. We kindly ask for your cooperation on this.
- And at Premium Travel Mongolia we will ensure all our staff follow required preventive procedures and disinfect our vehicles and equipment constantly.
- Moreover, Mongolian tourist Ger camps are of small capacity with a maximum of 70-80 person/night with an average of 30-40 person/night. All hotels in Ulaanbaatar and tourist Ger camps at destinations will follow strict social distancing and health measures set by the Ministry of Health (based on guidelines by WHO), and the tourism authority of Mongolia.