You need a tourist visa to visit Mongolia for 30 days of period. Please check whether your country has either of Mongolian Embassy or Honorary Consulates of Mongolia. In order to apply Mongolian visa, you need official invitation letter from tour operator or Mongolian consulates. Some countries’ citizens like China, Taiwan, and Indonesia need an official invitation letter from Mongolian Consul in Ulaanbaatar with a help of Mongolian tour operator. Mongolia visa fee is different at every embassy. For those official invitation letters, you don’t need to find someone to make it for you. We provide our official visa support invitation letters to our travelers who are booking our tours with free of charge and the passport holders from China, Taiwan and Indonesia etc needs extra charge for Mongolian consul invitation letter and there is no extra charge for our service which we’re applying for it behalf of you.
Mongolia is awaiting you! Visit Mongolia before it is too late. If you are passport holders from following countries, you’re allowed to visit in Mongolia within 14, 21, 30 and 90 days of time WITHOUT VISA.
Nation of Brunei , Hong Kong
- Within 14 days of time,Bruneian and Hong Kong passport holders are valid to visit Mongolia without visa and for more period of stay, you need to apply visa at Mongolian Immigration after you come in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
- Within 21 days of time Philippines passport holders can visit Mongolia without visa. For more period of stay, you need to apply visa at Mongolian Immigration after you come in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
Russia, Malaysia, German, Japan,Singapore,Romania,Uruguay, Israeli, Cuba, Turkey, Laos, Thailand, and Canadian
- Within 30 days of time Russian, Singaporean,Malaysian, German,Romanian Japanese, Israeli, Cuban, Turkish,
- Uruguayan,Laos, Thailand, and Canadian passport holders – free of Mongolian visa.
USA, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Macao, Brazil,
Argentina, Serbia and Ukraine
- Within 90 days of time, USA, Belarus, Brazil, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Macao,Argentina, Serbia and Ukraine (with only official invitation letter) passport holders can visit to Mongolia without visa.
If there are Mongolian Embassy or Honorary consulates of Mongolia in your country, what would you do to obtain a visa? Here is the answer to your question.
You can apply MONGOLIA VISA ON ARRIVAL at International airport of Mongolia for arrival with flight and Zamiin – Uud and Altanbulag border for arrival with train. For Mongolia visa on arrival, you need following documents.
- A copy of official permission which is issued by Mongolian Immigration Office in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. Please ASK permission from our travel experts.
- A copy of your passport that is effective over 6 months since the date of the arrival
- Visa application form (download here)
- 4X6cm photo taken within 6 months before your arrival
- Money to pay for the visa (depending on the type, entry number of your visa, the cost of visa will be approximately 30-150 US Dollars.)
Finally, for external information we are listing the selected number of Embassies, Consulates addresses and their general information MONGOLIAN DIPLOMATIC MISSIONS ABROAD